The New Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module allows easy access and control of a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world. With the LNK WiFi Module and Rain Bird’s FREE mobile app, users get access to off-site management, real-time alerts and advanced water management tools via their smart phone or tablet.
- Upgrades WiFi-ready controllers (ESP-Me, ESP-RZXe and ESP-TM2) to make them fully accessible and programmable from iOS or Android compatible devices*
- Operates like a wireless remote control for your irrigation system while onsite or an internet-based monitoring and control system when offsite
- Streamlines and simplifies initial irrigation timer setup and seasonal adjustment
- Instant access allows for real-time system management and timer settings
- Compatible professional app features allow for simple multi-site management and as well as remote diagnostics by landscape professionals
- Built-in mobile notifications provide troubleshooting access, simplify service calls, and warn of freezing conditions when expected
- Automatic weather adjustments provide daily run time changes, saving up to 50% in water
- Superior programming capabilities that are designed to meet the most stringent water restrictions
- Amazon Alexa enabled
|Rainbird LNK WiFi Module|
Are there any safety standards my irrigation system must meet?
The main safety concern is regarding the water supply. To avoid contamination of the mains water upstream, in most municipalities, a Dual Check Valve is required at the water connection.
Can I get away with placing my indoor controller outside?
In rare applications, like on a wall under a well covered patio where the space is 100% dry all the time & not exposed to the sun, an indoor controller will continue to operate without issue. But if you’re not sure, we recommend installing an outdoor model. If something does go wrong with your controller due to water damage or the LCD screen failing from sun exposure, the warranty is voided so it’s not worth the risk.
Can I run an irrigation system off a regular garden tap?
A garden tap is an excellent place to connect your irrigation system. Ideally, install a connection point behind the tap (turn the water off first) so you can still use your tap to fill a bucket when you need to.
Can I run my system manually from the controller?
Yes, irrigation controllers typically have a manual function, this will allow you to both operate all zones, or each one individually as you please.
Do I need a plumber to install or fix my system?
No, unless you’re tapping into your water supply, a plumber isn’t required. Most domestic irrigation systems can be installed by anyone half handy.
Do I need a rain sensor?
In some states a rain sensor is mandatory, but regardless it’s something you should include in your irrigation system. Having your system turn on in the middle of a day of rain is not only embarrassing, it’s a terrible waste of water & the overwatering is bad for your garden!
I want to design & install an irrigation system. Where do I start?
Well you’re in the right place! We’ve got it all here. The first step, is drawing out a plan of your garden, to scale of course. If you need help on how to do that, you can get started right here!
Why should I buy from an Australian website?
We get any number of calls from people across the country who've bought from overseas & have problems. From electrical output problems to thread compatibility problems & other problems that we aren't able to help with!
By buying from SunshowerOnline, right here in Australia, you can be sure that your warranty issues are covered, that compatibility & compliance isn't an issue & that you'll be able to get helpful after service advice.
Will an irrigation controller operate all zones at once, or one at a time?
Domestic irrigation controllers will always operate zones one at a time. Even if you try to operate 2 to come on at the same time, the controller will automatically delay the operation of the second zone until after the first zone has finished running.