At SunshowerOnline, we strive to have your items delivered as quickly and safely as possible for the minimum cost. We don’t tack on handling fees or anything else to our delivery costs to make sure you get value for money. Check out the information below to find out more about our delivery methods or give us a call on (03) 8555 1011 and we’ll answer your questions.
Product Availability & Packing Times
- Item stock levels are to be used as a guide only & are accurate within a 24 hours.
- Most orders ship within 1-3 days if in stock, otherwise see Product Availability. If there are any major delays we will contact you with an order update.
- If an item is Not in Stock, the item’s projected availablity is provided. Most out of stock item will ship within 1 to 5 days.
- We will endeavour to dispatch the item within the provided time, if there are any major delays we will contact you with an order update.
- Delivery rates are calculated automatically through our shopping cart using Australia Posts’ own formula.
- To estimate the delivery rates for your order, simply add the products to the cart, click our “Estimate Order” button and enter your postcode.
- Delivery time-frames are between 1 to 14 days, determined by the delivery post code. An address outside the Express Post network, the fastest possible transport links will be used (by Australia Post) and can still take upto 14 days.
- For added peace of mind, all eParcel deliveries are registered & trackable.
- If your parcel is delayed with Australia Post, we ask that you please be patient, here are some resources to help you find any extra delivery information you need:
- Delivery time-frames are between 1 to 14 days, determined by the delivery post code.
- Freight companies cannot deliver to PO Boxes, Parcel lockers etc. Please make sure you have a physical address.
- For added peace of mind, all road freight deliveries are registered & trackable.
- There is no express/overnight service available.
Large Item & Palletised Freight
Large Item & Palletised Freight is our specialty, we ship pallets on the daily & are always working to make freight for orders of all shapes and sizes cheaper and easier – to all parts of Australia! We have solutions for any situation, so check out your options below & if you don’t see something that satisfies, give us a call on (03) 8555 1011 or send us an email.
“Get a Freight Quote“
For any orders over 59kg, we offer the option for you to ‘get a freight quote’ if you find the other freight options are returning a rate higher than expected. In many cases we can work out a cheaper rate by packing the item on a pallet/skid. You’ll just need to be mindful that you have the equipment to unload it.
To get a freight quote:
- Complete your cart
- Select “Get a Freight Quote”
- Select a payment method
(NOTE: To defer payment, select “Credit Card by Phone” & we can process once freight is confirmed)
- Submit Your Order
Once the order comes through, we’ll put confirm a freight charge, process final payment upon acceptance & fulfill your order. If you have any specific requirements or questions you want to clarify before ordering, make contact & we’ll gladly assist.
“BYO Freight Provider“
Very popular for our regional customers, for any orders over 59kg, we offer the option for you use your own freight provider to pick up from our warehouse. When you select “BYO Freight Provider”:
- We’ll box everything up, pack it on a skid or pallet (if required)
- We’ll send you the weight and dimensions of the shipment
- You send us the shipping label
If you have any specific requirements or questions you want to clarify before ordering, make contact & we’ll gladly assist.
- Water Tanks are available predominantly in the South Eastern States (see availability on each tank in product details).
- Delivery costs vary between tank manufacturers.
- To get an tank delivery price, please add your preferred tanks to the Cart & enter your delivery postcode.
- Tank delivery prices are our best estimates based on our suppliers’ charges. In rare occasions, these prices may vary without notice. We will contact you immediately if actual tank delivery charges vary from our initial delivery quote.
- Instant Turf orders are only available for delivery to Metropolitan Melbourne & Geelong
- Minimum order is 25 metres
- Please call us on (03) 8555 1011 when ordering to discuss delivery costs and delivery times
Large Pipe (PVC, Metric & Rural Poly)
- PVC Pipe, Metric & Rural can be sent to site via Pipe Truck Delivery. The charges are as follows:
|Region||Under $1000||Over $1000|
|Capital Cities (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide)||$214.50||$143|
|Regional Centres (Geelong, Ballarat, Albury-Wodonga, Newcastle, Gosford, Wollongong, Gold Coast)||$214.50||$143|
|All Other Areas||Get a Freight Quote|
Other Large Items
- We also ship oversized/bulky items across the country.
- When an item doesn’t fit into our pre-calculated shipping options, you will see the option to “Get a Freight Quote” or “BYO Freight Provider”
- Get a Freight Quote: Will allow you to submit an order which will then allow us to generate the best quote for your specific order requirements
- BYO Freight Quote: If you have a preferred freight provider, we’ll pick, securely pack & provide you with the consignment dimensions for pick up.
In-Store Pick Up
- All orders are available for pick-up from either of our locations so you can save on delivery!
- To be sure the items you’re after are set aside, we recommend you process your order, select “Pick Up” as the delivery method and pay via PayPal.
- Pick Ups must be made within 30 Days of their availability.
If you wish to return a product, it has to be within 30 days of purchase, in sellable condition. Please note there is a 20% restocking fee.
SunshowerOnline honours all warranties for products purchased from us, within the product’s specified warranty period.
- If an item is Dead on Arrival:
- Please provide a photo of the fault,
- A return label will be sent for free return of the faulty product,
- A replacement will be sent immediately,
- The buyer is liable for the cost of the replacement until the faulty unit is returned.
- If an item fails whilst in use within the Warranty Period:
- Please provide a photo of the fault,
- Customer must return the unit at their cost,
- Upon receipt the return will be assessed:
- If unit is faulty: A replacement will be sent out. At SunshowerOnline’s cost.
- If unit is not deemed faulty: The unit is to be returned at the customer’s cost.