Developed for Commercial applicators, the 2170 delivers superior performance at an affordable price. The 2170 is a true commercial performer 45kg capacity, the heavy-duty “Diamond” chassis and super-duty high-speed gearbox. This mix of high performance and great price gives the commercial user, or the homeowner with a large lawn, the capabilities of handling large areas easily.
The 2170 is designed from the ground up for easy operation and long trouble-free service. Our patented EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole system will allow for balanced spreading of all types of granular material. The 2170 is a must have for any commercial material applicator.
- 45Kg Hopper capacity – rustproof poly construction
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole shut-off system
- 79Kg Load bearing capacity - what the frame will support
- 33cm diameter stud type tires on rustproof poly rims
- Heavy-duty Epoxy Powder Coated Diamond chassis
- Super-duty gearbox for long life
- Debris screen to keep clumps from clogging the shut-off system
- 3-position height adjustable handle
|EarthWay 2170 Broadcast Seed Spreader|
Why have a Great Lawn?
Lawns help us to relax, are aesthetically pleasing and reduce glare and traffic noise. Lawns help beautify the landscape and provide a sense of community pride.
What are the benefits of a lawn?
Lawns provide a relatively safe area for children to play and are a low cost ‘injury prevention’ surface for games and sports. They allow rainfall to replenish groundwater for trees and shrubs. They are effective in soil erosion control.
When should I first cut my lawn?
Let the grass grow to a height of 5 to 6cm before the first cut and then only reduce the height by a third.