The 1950 is a real performer for the small area homeowner. Fully assembled, the 1950 goes from the box to the yard in seconds. Unlike other small spreaders, the 1950 utilizes the EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole to ensure even spreading of all materials. With it's 20cm deep lug poly wheels and it's 12kg rust-proof poly hopper, the 1950 is a true performer.
- 12kg Rust-proof Poly Hopper
- 20cm Deep-lug poly wheels
- Adjustable Rate Control located high on the handle for easy use
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-Hole Shut-Off for even spreading
- Fully Assembled - pull stand into place and tighten 2 wing nuts and you are ready to go
|EarthWay 1950 Broadcast Seed Spreader|
Why have a Great Lawn?
Lawns help us to relax, are aesthetically pleasing and reduce glare and traffic noise. Lawns help beautify the landscape and provide a sense of community pride.
What are the benefits of a lawn?
Lawns provide a relatively safe area for children to play and are a low cost ‘injury prevention’ surface for games and sports. They allow rainfall to replenish groundwater for trees and shrubs. They are effective in soil erosion control.
When should I first cut my lawn?
Let the grass grow to a height of 5 to 6cm before the first cut and then only reduce the height by a third.