The MaxiSAVE RM1000 is an automatic rainwater changeover controller. With unique electronic features, the MaxiSAVE RM1000 is the smartest unit available.
- Allows tank water to be used for water supply in preference to mains water.
- Automatically switch to mains water in the event of power failure or low tank water level.
- Allows for high flow water demands due to negligible restriction on the pump supply.
- Heavy duty unit ideal for irrigation, larger home & commercial applications.
The MaxiSAVE RM1000 is designed to save water and reduce water expenses. It may also entitle you to claim a rebate when installed by a licensed plumber. It's also energy efficient using less than 100mA, thanks to the unique electronics and specially designed control valve.
- LED light indication for: Mains Water in use (Red Light) – Tank Water in use (Green Light).
- System test button – Provides a change of system status
Ease of installation
- External mounting brackets on controller.
- All connections in one common location for neat and tidy installation.
- Plug in low voltage float switch, valve & pump connections (no electrician required)
- MaxiSAVE RM1000 is Watermarked Approved – ATS 5200.477 LIC WMKA22118 MaxiSAVE RM1000 uses approved electrical components – No. N17601
|Maxijet MaxiSAVE RM1000 (20mm)||Maxijet MaxiSAVE RM1000 (25mm)|
|Type||Changeover Device||Changeover Device|
|Material||Plastic, Brass||Plastic, Brass|
|Inlet Thread Size||20mm BSPF||25mm BSPF|
|Outlet Thread Size||20mm BSPF||25mm BSPF|
|Power Supply||240v AC||240v AC|