AcquaSaver is an automatic hydraulically operated mains to rainwater changeover valve. Ideal for rainwater harvesting which switches from mains to tank whenever tank water is available and automatically defaults to mains in the event of a power or pump failure. The 1" (25mm) AcquaSaver comes with dual 1" outlets which gives the consumers flexibility to use one or both outlets, which makes AcquaSaver unique and ideal for domestic and commercial applications.
- Easy to Install
- Solid Brass - Weather proof - Built to last!
- No regular maintenance or electrical components
- Suitable for any surface and submersible automatic pressure pump
- No float required on auto restarting pumps
- Can be mounted in any position and any distance from the pump
- Certified dual check valve for backflow prevention
- Hydraulically operated, patented design
- Max Inlet Pressure: 1050kPa
- Max Flow Rate: 200Lpm
|AcquaSaver Water Diversion Valve|
|Inlet Thread Size||25mm BSPF|
|Outlet Thread Size||25mm BSPF|
|Max. Inlet Flow (Lpm)||200|
|Max. Inlet Pressure (kPa)||1050|