The Clearpond Infiniti's unique technical design of the rotor sets this range apart from the competition. The shaft, integral with the rotor, rotates in two anti-friction bearings of special self lubricating material equipped with vibration absorbers, thus improving quiet running and life of the rotor/impellor system. All pumps are equipped with a flow control valve.
- Suction caps for sturdy fixing of pumps.
- Suitable for ponds, indoor and outdoor water features.
- Thermal self-protection
- Easy to clean rotor assembly
- Suitable for saltwater applications
- 2800 (with separately available threaded rotor cover) & 4200 models have the ability to have threaded pre-filters added to them.
If you're not sure which Infiniti Pond Pump is right for your pond, check out the chart below:
|Model||Max Flow (Lph)||Max Head (m)||Power Cons (W)||Cable Length (m)|
|Clearpond Infiniti 600 Pond Pump|
|Outlet Pipe Size||13mm Slip|
|Max. Flow Output (Lph)||600|
|Max. Head Height (m)||1.3|
|Power Supply||240v AC|