OmniReg™, a modular pressure regulating device, enabling the user to quickly and accurately set the exact downstream pressure required for any application. No more guessing. No more estimating.
• One model fits all Century and UltraFlow Series and 200B Series valves
• Simple and easy to install
• Enables the user to quickly and accurately set the downstream water pressure
• Easy-to-read, top mounted graduated dial with clearly marked settings for control of downstream pressure
• Operates with a down-stream pressure regulation range up to 700 kPa and inlet pressure up to 1400 kPa, and requires only 4 L/m to operate
• Delivers accuracy of +/- 20 kPa
• Desired pressure can be set with water on or off
• Low profile design permits use in applications with limited space
• Manufactured of heavy-duty, corrosion resistant glass filled nylon with stainless steel and brass hardware
• Maintains constant downstream pressure, regardless of widely varying inlet pressure
|Omnireg 0-200 kpa Modular Pressure Regulator Kit||Omnireg 0-700 kpa Modular Pressure Regulator Conversion Kit|
|Type||Adjustable Pressure Reducer||Adjustable Pressure Reducer|
|Material||Glass Filled Nylon||Glass Filled Nylon|
|Max. Inlet Pressure (kPa)||1400||1400|
|Min. Pressure Output (kPa)||35||35|
|Max. Pressure Output (kPa)||210||700|
Are there any safety standards my irrigation system must meet?
The main safety concern is regarding the water supply. To avoid contamination of the mains water upstream, in most municipalities, a Dual Check Valve is required at the water connection.
Can I run an irrigation system off a regular garden tap?
A garden tap is an excellent place to connect your irrigation system. Ideally, install a connection point behind the tap (turn the water off first) so you can still use your tap to fill a bucket when you need to.
Do I need a plumber to install or fix my system?
No, unless you’re tapping into your water supply, a plumber isn’t required. Most domestic irrigation systems can be installed by anyone half handy.
I want to design & install an irrigation system. Where do I start?
Well you’re in the right place! We’ve got it all here. The first step, is drawing out a plan of your garden, to scale of course. If you need help on how to do that, you can get started right here!
Why should I buy from an Australian website?
We get any number of calls from people across the country who've bought from overseas & have problems. From electrical output problems to thread compatibility problems & other problems that we aren't able to help with!
By buying from SunshowerOnline, right here in Australia, you can be sure that your warranty issues are covered, that compatibility & compliance isn't an issue & that you'll be able to get helpful after service advice.