Rain Bird’s 3" BPE and BPES irrigation valves are built tough to offer long life and efficient, trouble-free performance under harsh conditions.
Featuring a unique combination construction of brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet, these valves are designed to withstand extreme pressure surges, effluent water and clogging debris.
For additional protection, the BPES model is equipped with a patented scrubber mechanism to actively fight dirt and particles.
- Unique hybrid construction featuring durable red brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet for long life at a value price.
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design. Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Robust solenoid provides dependable performance even during constant operation.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed and incorporates a brass thread for longer life.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning the valve on at the controller.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and repairs
- Highly efficient operation with extremely low pressure loss.
- BPES only: Patented nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging making it suitable for dirty water situations (eg. dam water, reclaimed water).
|Rainbird BPES Brass Solenoid Valve 80mm (inc. FC & Scrubber)|
|Type||Screw Top Solenoid Valve|
|Inlet Thread Size||80mm BSPF|
|Outlet Thread Size||80mm BSPF|
|Min. Flow Output (Lpm)||227|
|Max. Flow Output (Lpm)||1136|
|Max. Inlet Pressure (kPa)||1380|
|Min. Recommended Pressure (kPa)||140|
|Max. Recommended Pressure (kPa)||1380|
|Power Supply||24v AC|
Are there any safety standards my irrigation system must meet?
The main safety concern is regarding the water supply. To avoid contamination of the mains water upstream, in most municipalities, a Dual Check Valve is required at the water connection.
Can I run an irrigation system off a regular garden tap?
A garden tap is an excellent place to connect your irrigation system. Ideally, install a connection point behind the tap (turn the water off first) so you can still use your tap to fill a bucket when you need to.
Do I need a plumber to install or fix my system?
No, unless you’re tapping into your water supply, a plumber isn’t required. Most domestic irrigation systems can be installed by anyone half handy.
I want to design & install an irrigation system. Where do I start?
Well you’re in the right place! We’ve got it all here. The first step, is drawing out a plan of your garden, to scale of course. If you need help on how to do that, you can get started right here!
Why should I buy from an Australian website?
We get any number of calls from people across the country who've bought from overseas & have problems. From electrical output problems to thread compatibility problems & other problems that we aren't able to help with!
By buying from SunshowerOnline, right here in Australia, you can be sure that your warranty issues are covered, that compatibility & compliance isn't an issue & that you'll be able to get helpful after service advice.