Toro's Wireless Rain Sensors provide a versatile, convenient solution compatible with Toro and Irritrol controllers that are designed to accept a sensor device.
- Only rain sensor with a large LCD readout, displaying signal strength, temperature (freeze sensor only), remaining battery life, able water conservation levels and more.
- Three able water conservation modes, low, medium and high (to delay resumption of irrigation) and also user settable rain sensitivity. This offers flexibility based on sensor location, soil type, sun exposure etc.
- Extended 152m range.
- Suits new systems and can be retrofitted to all existing systems without cable.
- Proven hygroscopic disk operation.
- Able rain shut-off indexes at 3, 6, 13 and 19mm of rain.
- The TWRFS has the same features and benefits as Wireless Rain Sensor plus Digital Freeze Sensor.
The Toro Wired Rain Sensor is our most popular, it is excellent quality and is the rain sensor we prefer to use on our irrigation installations. These Wireless models use the same sensor.
|Toro TWRS-I Wireless Rain Sensor||Toro TWRFS-I Wireless Rain Sensor (inc. Freeze Sensor)|
|Type||Wireless Rain Sensor||Wireless Rain Sensor|
|Colour||Grey, Black||Grey, Black|
|Power Supply||24v AC||24v AC|
Are there any safety standards my irrigation system must meet?
The main safety concern is regarding the water supply. To avoid contamination of the mains water upstream, in most municipalities, a Dual Check Valve is required at the water connection.
Can I run an irrigation system off a regular garden tap?
A garden tap is an excellent place to connect your irrigation system. Ideally, install a connection point behind the tap (turn the water off first) so you can still use your tap to fill a bucket when you need to.
Do I need a plumber to install or fix my system?
No, unless you’re tapping into your water supply, a plumber isn’t required. Most domestic irrigation systems can be installed by anyone half handy.
I want to design & install an irrigation system. Where do I start?
Well you’re in the right place! We’ve got it all here. The first step, is drawing out a plan of your garden, to scale of course. If you need help on how to do that, you can get started right here!
Why should I buy from an Australian website?
We get any number of calls from people across the country who've bought from overseas & have problems. From electrical output problems to thread compatibility problems & other problems that we aren't able to help with!
By buying from SunshowerOnline, right here in Australia, you can be sure that your warranty issues are covered, that compatibility & compliance isn't an issue & that you'll be able to get helpful after service advice.