Hunter's Soil-Clik simplifies soil moisture sensing. It functions with a probe that uses proven technology to measure moisture within the root zone. When the probe senses that the soil has reached its desired moisture level, it will shut down irrigation, preventing water waste.
Soil-Clik has two components: A moisture sensor probe, which is placed in the soil, and an electronic module, which communicates with the probe and the controller. The probe is easy to install – simply bury it to the correct root depth for your plant material. It can be placed up to 300 metres from the controller. Easy push button operation allows adjustments to the desired moisture level, with an immediate update of actual measurements.
The module attaches to all AC powered Hunter controllers and will work with most other manufacturers’ AC powered controllers. Soil-Clik can be programmed to shut down irrigation when it senses adequate moisture.
- View soil moisture level and status at a glance
- Shuts down irrigation when desired moisture level has been reached
- One-touch override allows soil moisture bypass for special conditions
- Low voltage outdoor enclosure powered by host controller
- Simple installation allows probe to be up to 300 m from controller
- Ideal companion sensor to Hunter Solar Sync®
|Hunter Soil-Clik Moisture Sensor|
|Power Supply||24v AC|