Building on its predecessor, the ESP Modular, the enhanced Rain Bird® ESP-Me offers easy programming, a higher station count and new features so easy to use, you’ll actually use them.
With 4 to 22 station scalability, the ESP-Me can help you better serve residential to light commercial jobs. The freedom to install the same controller on a variety of sites means you can grow your business like never before. And the more stations you add, the more you save—providing you and your customers with more value for the money.
- Tailored Watering Schedules: Extra Simple Programming makes it easy for your crew to meet each landscape’s unique needs. With the controller up and running faster than ever before, you’ll get more jobs done in less time.
- Single-Controller Simplicity: Forget training crews to install different controllers. The ESP-Me can do it all, saving you valuable time and labor costs. The scalability of the ESP-Me and the choice of installing either 3- or 6-station modules mean more flexibility and a competitive edge.
- Delay Watering: Is Mother Nature doing the watering for you? Are you having a party and want to make sure the landscape is dry? Easily postpone irrigation for up to 14 days. Normal irrigation will resume automatically.
- Bypass Rain Sensor by Station: Got a landscaped area under an eave or deck? Bypass the rain sensor for that station(s)—or for the entire landscape. Seasonal Adjust by Program When the seasons change, change with them. Reduce watering down to as little as 5 percent of your scheduled program times or increase it up to 200 percent. Apply to all programs or to each program individually.
- Total Run Time Calculator by Program: Calculate the specific amount of time the controller is scheduled to run for a given program. Use it to ensure morning watering is finished before the family wakes up, or reduce your run time to comply with water restrictions.
- Short Detect/Programming Errors: The ESP-Me visually notifies you of electrical and programming issues with a bright red LED and scrolling messages across the LCD display.
- One-Touch Watering: Need an easy way to turn on the system? The ESP-Me offers one-touch watering. With the dial in the AUTO position, just press and hold the right teardrop arrow button.
- Contractor Default™: Prevent callbacks with Contractor Default™. Simply save your programs after setup. If the original watering schedule is overwritten in error, easily restore it in just two steps.
- User-Friendly Rain Bird Design: Featuring vibrant colors, an intuitive dial and a bright LCD display, the new ESP-Me is easy on the eyes. And with legendary Extra Simple Programming and the Rain Bird reliability you trust, it’s the same easy setup, just better.
|Rainbird ESP-Me Modular 4 Zone Outdoor Controller||Rainbird ESP Modular 3 Zone Module||Rainbird ESP Modular 6 Zone Module|
|Power Supply||24v AC|
|No. of Zones||3|
|Power Output||24v AC|
Are there any safety standards my irrigation system must meet?
The main safety concern is regarding the water supply. To avoid contamination of the mains water upstream, in most municipalities, a Dual Check Valve is required at the water connection.
Can I get away with placing my indoor controller outside?
In rare applications, like on a wall under a well covered patio where the space is 100% dry all the time & not exposed to the sun, an indoor controller will continue to operate without issue. But if you’re not sure, we recommend installing an outdoor model. If something does go wrong with your controller due to water damage or the LCD screen failing from sun exposure, the warranty is voided so it’s not worth the risk.
Can I run an irrigation system off a regular garden tap?
A garden tap is an excellent place to connect your irrigation system. Ideally, install a connection point behind the tap (turn the water off first) so you can still use your tap to fill a bucket when you need to.
Can I run my system manually from the controller?
Yes, irrigation controllers typically have a manual function, this will allow you to both operate all zones, or each one individually as you please.
Do I need a plumber to install or fix my system?
No, unless you’re tapping into your water supply, a plumber isn’t required. Most domestic irrigation systems can be installed by anyone half handy.
Do I need a rain sensor?
In some states a rain sensor is mandatory, but regardless it’s something you should include in your irrigation system. Having your system turn on in the middle of a day of rain is not only embarrassing, it’s a terrible waste of water & the overwatering is bad for your garden!
I want to design & install an irrigation system. Where do I start?
Well you’re in the right place! We’ve got it all here. The first step, is drawing out a plan of your garden, to scale of course. We’ve got Grid Paper in our Product Guides & all the advice you’ll need in there too!
Why should I buy from an Australian website?
We get any number of calls from people across the country who've bought from overseas & have problems. From electrical output problems to thread compatibility problems & other problems that we aren't able to help with!
By buying from SunshowerOnline, right here in Australia, you can be sure that your warranty issues are covered, that compatibility & compliance isn't an issue & that you'll be able to get helpful after service advice.
Will an irrigation controller operate all zones at once, or one at a time?
Domestic irrigation controllers will always operate zones one at a time. Even if you try to operate 2 to come on at the same time, the controller will automatically delay the operation of the second zone until after the first zone has finished running.