This commercial grade festoon lighting by Aqualux will set the night-time mood for any outdoor landscape or entertaining area. The warm white 2200k edison globes deliver a warm, pleasing glow that mimics the old incandescent filament globes and creates a candle-glow ambiance at night.
- Measure your desired run length(s) and your order will be custom cut to your specifications.
- 2 lamps per metre + 1 at the end of the run.
- Each order includes a 3m tail
- Maximum uncut length 50m
- Achieve extra long runs with only 1.5v Voltage Drop over 100m.
- Power usage: 0.5W per globe
- Voltage: 24v AC or DC. The Aquatran AQD power supply is recommended.
- Globe Colour: 2200k Warm White
Can I just use electrical tape on my cable joins?
Being exposed to the weather, water damage will occur any where water can get in. Electrical tape isn’t quite water tight & over time water will creep into the circuit & create havoc & void all warranties. For this reason you should always use waterproof cable joins like heat shrinks.
Do I need an electrician to set up my 12v garden lights?
No, you do not need an electrician to install 12v garden lights. Transformers plug straight into a powerpoint & all of the 12v components are safe for DIY installation.
Why should I buy from an Australian website?
We get any number of calls from people across the country who've bought from overseas & have problems. From electrical output problems to thread compatibility problems & other problems that we aren't able to help with!
By buying from SunshowerOnline, right here in Australia, you can be sure that your warranty issues are covered, that compatibility & compliance isn't an issue & that you'll be able to get helpful after service advice.