Finally garden lights that can be controlled via Wi-Fi! The Brilliant Aqualux Garden Lights can be controlled via the app from anywhere in the world! It's a quick, safe and easy DIY installation, with no electrician needed.
- Transform your garden with RGB colour changing – With 8 pre-set scenes
- Control from anywhere with the Brilliant Smart app
- Colour select/changing and dimmable via the Brilliant Smart app or voice control
- Set on/off schedules – automate your lighting to suit your lifestyle
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Connect to WiFi, no hub required
- Connects to all RGB and single colour Brilliant Plug&Play range
- Corrosion resistant plastic construction
- IP68 Weather Resistant Rating
The kit includes:
- 4 x LED spotlight, 3W per head (Each with 2.2m cable) A maximum of 8 lights can be connected to this kit.
- 1 x Transformer with 1.5m cord
- 1 x Smart controller, RGB and single colour output
- 4 x 160mm garden stake
|Brilliant Aqualux Smart Wi-FI RGB Garden Light Kit (Set of 4)|
|Type||LED Spot Light|
|Power Supply||12V DC|
|Power Usage||3W per Light (12W Total)|
Can I just use electrical tape on my cable joins?
Being exposed to the weather, water damage will occur any where water can get in. Electrical tape isn’t quite water tight & over time water will creep into the circuit & create havoc & void all warranties. For this reason you should always use waterproof cable joins like heat shrinks.
Do I need an electrician to set up my 12v garden lights?
No, you do not need an electrician to install 12v garden lights. Transformers plug straight into a powerpoint & all of the 12v components are safe for DIY installation.
Why should I buy from an Australian website?
We get any number of calls from people across the country who've bought from overseas & have problems. From electrical output problems to thread compatibility problems & other problems that we aren't able to help with!
By buying from SunshowerOnline, right here in Australia, you can be sure that your warranty issues are covered, that compatibility & compliance isn't an issue & that you'll be able to get helpful after service advice.