At SunshowerOnline, we strive to have your items delivered as quickly and safely as possible for the minimum cost. We don't tack on handling fees or anything else to our delivery costs to make sure you get value for money. Check out the information below to find out more about our delivery methods or give us a call on (03) 8555 1011 and we'll answer your questions.
- Item stock levels are to be used as a guide only & are accurate within a 24 hours.
- Most orders ship within 1-3 days if in stock, otherwise see Product Availability. If there are any major delays we will contact you with an order update.
- If an item is Not in Stock, the item's projected availablity is provided. Most out of stock item will ship within 1 to 5 days.
- We will endeavour to despatch the item within the provided time, if there are any major delays we will contact you with an order update.
Over the Counter Sales
Our low online prices apply to the SunshowerOnline.com.au website. Not all online pricing applies to in-person over the counter sales.
Australia Post eParcel Service
- Delivery rates are calculated automatically through our shopping cart using Australia Posts' own formula.
- To estimate the delivery rates for your order, simply add the products to the cart, click our "Estimate Order" button and enter your postcode.
- Delivery time-frames are between 1 to 14 days, determined by the delivery post code. An address outside the Express Post network, the fastest possible transport links will be used (by Australia Post) and can still take upto 14 days.
- For added peace of mind, all eParcel deliveries are registered & trackable.
- Delivery time-frames are between 1 to 14 days, determined by the delivery post code.
- Freight companies cannot deliver to PO Boxes, Parcel lockers etc. Please make sure you have a physical address.
- For added peace of mind, all road freight deliveries are registered & trackable.
- There is no express/overnight service available.
Large Item Delivery
- Water Tanks are available predominantly in the South Eastern States (see availability on each tank in product details).
- Delivery costs vary between tank manufacturers.
- To get an tank delivery price, please add your preferred tanks to the Cart & enter your delivery postcode.
- Tank delivery prices are our best estimates based on our suppliers' charges. In rare occasions, these prices may vary without notice. We will contact you immediately if actual tank delivery charges vary from our initial delivery quote.
- Instant Turf orders are only available for delivery to Metropolitan Melbourne & Geelong
- The delivery charge for all turf orders is a $99.00 inc. GST flat rate
- Please call us on (03) 8555 1011 when ordering to discuss delivery costs and delivery times
Large Piping & Other Over-Sized Items
- Unfortunately, small orders of over-sized items & piping can't be sent via out freight suppliers & are available for pick-up only.
- However for bulk quantities, over-sized items can be sent direct from the supplier for a fee, or sometimes free of charge.
- Please call (03) 8555 1011 to discuss delivery for bulky orders or orders with over-sized items
In-Store Pick Up
- All orders are available for pick-up from either of our locations so you can save on delivery!
- To be sure the items you're after are set aside, we recommend you process your order, select "Pick Up" as the delivery method and pay via PayPal.
- Pick Ups must be made within 30 Days of their availability.
If you wish to return a product, it has to be within 30 days of purchase, in sellable condition. Please note there is a 20% restocking fee.
SunshowerOnline honors all warranties for products purchased from us, within the product's specified warranty period.
- If an item is Dead on Arrival:
- Please provide a photo of the fault,
- A return label will be sent for free return of the faulty product,
- A replacement will be sent immediately,
- The buyer is liable for the cost of the replacement until the faulty unit is returned.
- If an item fails whilst in use within the Warranty Period:
- Please provide a photo of the fault,
- Customer must return the unit at their cost,
- Upon receipt the return will be assessed:
- If unit is faulty: A replacement will be sent out. At SunshowerOnline's cost.
- If unit is not deemed faulty: The unit is to be returned at the customer's cost.